Who wouldn't love a nice big juicy burger with a big portion of fries on any given day? Gluttony we believe, is the most commonly committed sin for its guilty pleasure! Glam Curry did some major chomping around,and spoke to its readers to give you the Top 5 burger joints in the city.:
1. Pupil: It's a tiny li'l joint that is on the fav list of probably thousands of students for its pocket friendly meals by the beach. They flock the place for its famous and delicious burgers. Our picks would be the Barbeque chicken burger & Cottage cheese steak burger.
Location: Besant Nagar Beach
2. KFC: The famous colonel's joint not only gives some fantastic crispy fried chicken, but also serves some fabulous burgers. We pick the succulent & spicy Zinger burger as the best of the lot.
Locatoin: Outlets across the city
3. 601: For those of you who love a giant beef burger, the Great American Burger at 601 is a must! It has a huge beef patty with lettuce, onions, crisp bacon and a sunny-side-up egg, served with a big pocket of fries. Totally droolworthy!!!
Location: The Park, Nungambakkam
4. Galloping Gooseberries: The Billy Bunter burger is another all-American burger with a big beef patty, veggies, egg, with a generous portion of creamy mayonnaise. Comfort food at its best!
Location: Greams Road & Besant Nagar
5. McDonalds: When we are talking about burgers, can the king of burgers be left far behind? The iconoic Mc Chicken and our Indian special Maharaja Mac are big hits, along with their always perfectly crisp french fries.
Location: Outlets across the city
why is the BLUR cafe at satyam cinemas not on this list??? They are the best!!
Galloping Gooseberries is defly a major choice for Veggie lovers like me although i would like to know more veggie burger joints in and arnd chennai city limits.